DEN homes reflect the perfect blend of innovative design and the natural world. Every decision, from design plans to material selection, reflects our commitment to this fusion. As we roll out our latest launch, BuiltBy DEN Austin, we're expanding geographically while embedding our foundational values into the heart of Austin's vibrant, southern landscape. Every material we specify for a DEN build is meticulously chosen, and expands beyond aesthetics or trends. The specified materials represent quality, sustainability, and functionality. They aren't just hardware or windows; they're the bones of each DEN build, offering an elevated living experience without compromising on longevity or harmony with nature.
Why premium materials matter
Homebuilding materials are the building blocks of a home. The stronger and more refined they are, the better the home, and the longer it lasts. Premium, more than just luxury, refers to longevity, value, and a dedication to quality. This ensures our homes last, in both form and function.
When we spec materials for DEN homes, we take into account:
- Durability: Quality ensures our homes stand tall through the test of time.
- Design: Each material accentuates DEN's design philosophy, blending modern aesthetics and functionality seamlessly.
- Comfort: Exceptional materials augment living comfort, transforming a house into a home.
- Sustainability: With nature at our core, we ensure that our choices resonate with responsible and holistic sustainability.
An elevated living experience with Marvin, Grohe, and Bosch
DEN strategically vets and specs premium material partners to furnish the interiors and exteriors of our homes. Among these partners are hardware producers including Marvin Windows & Doors, Grohe, and Bosch. These three brands, leaders in their respective domains, echo DEN's core principles. They epitomize quality design and craftsmanship, helping us transform our builds into high quality living experiences.
- Marvin Windows & Doors: A testament to meticulous craftsmanship and an unwavering commitment to quality, Marvin windows and doors infuse our homes with light, functionality, and a seamless connection to the outdoors. Their products are made using quality materials, such as wood and aluminums, while the brand’s design philosophy complements DEN's vision—crafting homes that coexist harmoniously with nature.
- Grohe: Grohe’s kitchen and bathroom fixtures embody precision and elegance. The brand uses brass, metal to develop their affixtures, and holds themselves to four key brand standards: quality, technology, design and sustainability. Our partnership with Grohe ensures that our homes provide utility and do so with an elegance that's both palpable, functional, and modern.
Bosch: Design meets functionality in Bosch’s home appliances. Rooted in modern minimalism and reliability, these appliances, including washers, dryers, refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, and more, are essential additions in the elevated lifestyle that every DEN home promises.
Marvin, Grohe, and Bosch share in DEN’s belief of providing accessible, quality homes. Together, we aim to redefine the meaning of “home” and set new benchmarks in design and functionality through a commitment to quality, innovation, sustainability, and a seamless building experience.
Bringing premium materials to Austin, TX
A city that prioritizes culture, innovation, and vibrancy, Austin resonates with DEN's brand values. As we navigate the dynamic growth and evolving needs of this city, our partnerships with premium brands like Marvin, Grohe, and Bosch become even more crucial. They enable us to offer Austin's residents homes that are not just beautiful and affordable but are also emblematic of unmatched quality.
In added partnership with our Austin-based construction teams, Skelly Build and Carr Residential, we're geared to create designs that redefine modern living, all while remaining grounded in the natural world.
DEN’s partnerships with premium brands, our design-centric approach, and our commitment to quality and transparency underscore our commitment to being a pioneer in modern homebuilding. Each material brand we spec is a conscious choice, echoing our dedication to creating spaces that are both lived in and experienced.
If you’re looking for a streamlined building experience that takes the stress and guesswork out of developing your dream home, check out BuiltBy DEN– now available in the Hudson Valley and Austin, TX. Looking to build a DEN home outside of these areas? View BuiltBy You– our catalog of beautiful, modern cabin designs.